Welcome! I am so glad you stopped by. I hope you enjoy my handmade items I post on here. I know I enjoy making them! :-)

Sunday, June 24, 2012

I'm Back

Hi,

Wow, it has been a long time since I have written on here. So much has happened since I have been blogging but I will write more about those things at a later time.

I am working on getting back into the swing of things with my primitives. Grubby Primitives can now be found on Facebook, PinterestTwitter and Etsy. I am now in an adorable shop called Novelties & Nostalgia in Woodville and soon to be in a shop called Handmade Home in Findlay!

Now that it is summer, I will be thinking Fall! Ha! I have been coming up with ideas to try and I am so excited to do so! I wanted to post a few pictures of a few of my items. I hope to get lots more items on here soon. Just be patient with me. :-)


My Owls! I really love making these!


Carrot Cake! A great new scent I added this Spring!
I have a brochure of all my scents if you are interested. Just ask.


A Picture of a bunch of my candles in the new shop,
 Novelties & Nostalgia, in Woodville. You have to check it out!


Thanks for listening. =)

No comments: